This was actually from July of 2012 and I forgot to hit publish.
I am almost certain I am losing it, slowly, day by day. I like lists, of course, I keep meaning to make one like this, but funnily enough I keep getting distracted, so here is the list of things that I have done in the last few weeks that prove that my sanity (if it ever existed) is diminishing….
- Several times a day, I will log onto my Pandora account and choose a music station based on my mood. This is normal. What is not normal is that in the 30-60 seconds it takes for my station to load, I turn away and start doing something else, and am startled by music that I CHOSE and wonder to myself “hey, where is that music coming from?” What the???
- Many times at work, I am so lost and wrapped up in my own world that when a co-worker comes up to me (co-workers that I know are around me, mind you), I am startled sometimes to the point where I scream or yell out of surprise.
- I talk to myself at the grocery store, actually, at work too. Usually arguing with myself or something negative, but not always.
- I don’t feel my age, I feel about 60. That can’t be a good thing.
- I have little to no patience with other people lately. I get super irritated and annoyed at the smallest things.